SaanS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!Can't Live Without It!!!

HomeHome  SaanS videosSaanS videos  SearchSearch  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM********

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nouman niazi

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character sheet
Role play: 5

********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM******** Empty
PostSubject: ********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM********   ********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM******** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi.... Guys & Gals.......

You wanna know about me...

Well i m not the person to whom u can describe in one line.just zip across to know me,be my frnd then u came to know the fact that what sort of person i am.
Give me a firm spot on which to stand and i will move the earth.i hav earthy personality,solid and enduring,continuing with dogged persistence long after everyone else has given up.i can particularly resistant to change,unable to adapt to new and innovative ideas of new pals.i simply av the nature to communicate ,knows evrything,forms strong opinions and is always right--except that i can change my mind so quickly that i may end up contradicting .and at last" I THINK THEREFORE I AM":
lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers queen Basketball
Back to top Go down
SSS
Sub-Admin
SSS

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Character sheet
Role play: 3

********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM******** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM********   ********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM******** Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:56 am

THNX...AND I WELCUM U....I HOPE KEH BAAQI LOOG BHI APNA INTRO AB DE HI DEIN...
Back to top Go down

********NOUMAN NIAZI ENTERD IN YOUR FORuM********
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SaanS :: Talk Shawlk :: Introduction-
Jump to: